Advisory Notice(s) at Thomson Three
We would like to advise on the following issues as follows:
Over the festive seasons, we note that there may be parties on-going in the units. For good neighbourliness, we seek the co-operation of the residents to keep the noise levels within your unit low, so as not to cause any disturbance to your neighbours.
Over last weekends, we have received several feedbacks that the noise level is relatively high after 10pm and there are occasions where it has extended till early hours.
Condominium living is all about community living and to achieve that, residents must demonstrate tolerance and self-restrain so as not to cause inconveniences and disturbances to your neighbours. For the consideration of your neighbors, we seek for your assistance to be mindful and exercise appropriate noise control after 10pm and before 7am.
General Information on Rules for Booking of Facilities
We wish to highlight the rules on the booking of facilities as follows:
- One (1) unit is only allowed one booking/ per session per month for each of the facility.
- Booking can be made up to 60 days (including Sat, Sun and Public Holiday) in advance for all the facilities except for BBQ stations which booking can be made up to 30 days (including Sat, Sun and Public Holiday) in advance.
- Booking through the Web Portal is to reserve the booking/ session. To confirm the bookings, please make or check on the payment of the deposit 3 working days in advance of the function date to confirm the booking with the Management Office
- To discourage frivolous bookings, residents who fail to turn up after two (2) bookings and without proper cancellation will be barred from the use of the facility during the next two (2) months commencing from the last booking.
- Cancellation of bookings shall be made at least two (2) weeks before the date booked.
Proper Disposal of the Trash at the Bin Chute and Recyclable Materials
Rubbish bags are often found left along the common corridor, especially at Level 1 of Block 45 as observed recently. For a clean environment, we seek your co-operation to exercise proper disposal into the bin chute located within the bin chute chamber at every level.
Residents are also advice to tie up the breakable/ recyclable items such as glass bottles, used paper cartons and etc. and place it at the bin centre or recycle bin areas provided outside the B1 Lift Lobbies at every blocks. A designated recycled bin area was also located opposite House No. 29 at B1 Carpark for the Strata Houses.
Bulky items are also observed to be placed outside B1 & B2 Lift Lobbies recently. We wish to reiterate that for the disposal of bulky items such as washing machine, refrigerator, bed and cardboard or any of this kind, the residents have to engage their own disposal contractor to dispose them at their own expense.
For the benefits of all residents, the management would like to seek your co-operation to dispose your refuses considerately.
Last but not least, our management offices wish to keep all residents informed that the Management Office will be closed on 28 January 2017 to 30 January 2017 for the Lunar New Year Holidays. We wish to take this opportunity to wish all residents of Thomson Three a “A Prosperous Rooster Year 2017”.
Check out the listings of the Web Portal Business Sponsors!Go to Business Directory
Do your BBQ Station, Dining Room and Karaoke Room bookings online anytime, anywhere.Go to FastBook™
Browse through our Documents and be updated with the latest Circulars, news, and announcements.Go to Documents